Tour Info: Wild Wadi Water Park
Dive into a water experience like no other! Experience one of the world’s most technologically modern water parks: the Wild Wadi Waterpark in Dubai.
Wild Wadi, which is right by the remarkable Burj Al Arab, offers 30 jaw-dropping rides & attractions, an excellent leisure hub for everyone.
The tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel going to Wild Wadi. Enjoy every single ride and make sure you are prepared for an action-filled water activity surprises like Master Blaster, Ring Rides and artificial wave rides like FlowRiders and The Wipeout. It's a water adventure packed with thrills and state of the art facilities.
In Wild Wadi, there’s so much to do and one day is just not enough. See for yourself!
• Days of operation : Daily
• Departure/Duration: Full day
• Pickup Time: 10:00 am
• Drop-off Time: 6pm
Tour Info: Dhow Dinner Cruise
Spending a nice time exploring Dubai with your loved ones and friends should absolutely include a romantic dinner cruise along Dubai Creek. With the Dhow Dinner Cruise, you don’t just get to enjoy the lavish food, the relaxing ambiance and the scenic view under a beautiful moonlight, but you will also experience a great night of captivating entertainment.
The tour starts with pick-up from your hotel, taking you to an Arabic traditional dhow boat. As you go inside the deck you will be ushered to your table where you will be assisted by a friendly waiter. Just enjoy the cozy feel and the hospitality as you start indulging yourself in wide selection of cuisine served buffet style while some background music plays.
The Dhow Cruise is an experience you surely won’t forget!
• Dubai Creek
• Heritage Village
• Chamber of Commerce
• National Bank of Dubai
• Twin Towers
• Cargo Port and local culture area
• Open Sea – Towards The Palm Deira side
• Days of operation : Daily
• Departure/Duration: Evening/ 2 hours
• Pickup Time: 7pm to 7:30pm
• Drop-off Time: 11:30pm approx
Dining & Entertainment Shows: (NO ENTERTAINMENT DURING HOLY MONTH OF RAMADAN)
• Lavish International Buffet
• Welcome Juice, Mineral Water, Softdrinks, tea & Coffee
• Traditional Arabic Coffee and Dates on arrival
• A choice of dining under the night sky or in an air-conditioned area
• Personal care for every guest
• Background Music
• Price is in USD per person
• Price includes pick-up and drop-off at your Dubai hotel accommodation
• Dhow Cruise transfer is on a sharing Seat-In Coach basis
• Wild Wadi Waterpark starts at 10am and finishes at 6pm
• Cruising (Dhow) begins at 8:30pm and finishes at 11pm
• Alcohol drinks are not available on board
• Timings depend on weather and season condition
- This particular tour is not applicable to ANY holiday promotions or event (can't be upgraded to a promotional event package)
- Special rates during the Public Holidays are subject to availability
- During the Holy Month of Ramadan NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks as per Government guidelines
- NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks during DRY DAYS and subject for the guidelines of DTCM
- Bank charges are applicable for using the credit card payment
- Cancellations must be notified to us prior to the scheduled tour date.
- 10% cancellation fee is applicable if cancelled within 72-hours.
- 100% charge for cancellation made within 24 hours prior to commencement
- In the event of non-arrival of the guest: No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day equivalent to the tour rate will be charged.
In summer you are recommended to wear light weight clothing, but extra sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We recommended guests to carry their own camera for souvenir photos. Swimming attire is recommended for the Wild Wadi Water Park.
Early reservations are recommended. Group bookings and exclusive bookings can be arranged on request. Please inquire the rates.