Tour Info: Dubai City Tour
Dubai City is an amazing place and has become an exciting tourism hub and a global city. It’s the second largest emirate and the most inhabited city of the U.A.E. Located southeast of the Persian Gulf on the Arabian Peninsula, Dubai is world-famous for its modern architecture and beautiful landmarks.
Experience the city with our sightseeing tours that will allow you to explore famous places. The tour starts with pick-up from the hotel where you are staying, going to the Creek where you can capture the view’s enticing beauty on photo before boarding your assigned service coach. Right there you’ll meet your friendly tour guide who will give instructions and educational information about the whole itinerary while passing along the city’s main points.
The tour continues with a passing by to the Spice Souk, a traditional market where fragrances and spices located and passby to the Gold Souk with unlimited gold jewelry. Take your time roaming around the place for a short while then prepare yourself for a quick encounter with the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque and take photos. Then stop by the Sunset Beach Road and capture the water’s sparkling color. As you are enjoying the scene under the hot sun, take a nice view of Burj Al Arab -- considered as the world’s only 7 star hotel.
Continue the adventure passing by Souk Madinat, Atlantis, The Palm, The Palm Jumeirah and then take a glimpse of Mall of the Emirates and other modern architecture buildings along Sheik Zayed Road. Finally, completing the sightseeing tour, witness the majestic view of Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world and the famous Dubai Mall, where you and other tourists will be dropped off by the coach and finally sent back to your hotel.
• Passing by in Dubai Creek (Note: Road is under renovation & ongoing construction)
* Pass by the Gold Souk
* Pass by the Spice Souk
* Pass by in historic Bastakiya
* Pass by along the creekside Abra - (Not available)
* Visit the Dubai Museum - (Not available)
* Pass by Atlantis The Palm & Photo stop near the view of World Islands
* Photo stop in Jumeirah Mosque outside (not allowed during prayer time inside)
* Photo stop in Palm Jumeirah Public open Beach near to Burj Al Arab Hotel
* Take a scenic view of Burj Khalifa
* Ruling Palace Family
* Passing by the Modern Architecture Buildings in Sheik Zayed Road
- Days of operation: Daily
- Departure/Duration: Morning / 4 hours
- Sightseeing Time: from 9:00 am to 13:00 hours
• Price is in USD per person
• Price includes pick-up and drop-off at your Dubai hotel accommodation
• Dubai City Tour includes pick-up on sharing basis in Seat-In coach air-conditioned
• Timings depend on weather and season condition
• Tour is subject to availability
• During FRIDAYS, Dubai Museum and some shops are closed, we recommend booking on a different date.
Tour Info: Dhow Dinner Cruise
Spending a nice time exploring Dubai with your loved ones and friends should absolutely include a romantic dinner cruise along Dubai Creek. With the Dhow Dinner Cruise, you don’t just get to enjoy the lavish food, the relaxing ambiance and the scenic view under a beautiful moonlight, but you will also experience a great night of captivating entertainment.
The tour starts with pick-up from your hotel, taking you to an Arabic traditional dhow boat. As you go inside the deck you will be ushered to your table where you will be assisted by a friendly waiter. Just enjoy the cozy feel and the hospitality as you start indulging yourself in wide selection of cuisine served buffet style while some background music plays.
The Dhow Cruise is an experience you surely won’t forget!
- Dubai Creek
- Heritage village
- Chamber of Commerce and the National Bank of Dubai
- Twin Towers
- Cargo Port and local culture area
- Open Sea (The Palm Deira side)
- Days of operation : Daily
- Departure/Duration: Evening/ 2 hours
- Cruise Time: from 8:30 pm to 10:30 pm
Dining & Entertainment Shows:
- Buffet Dinner
- Welcome Juice, Mineral Water, Softdrinks, tea & Coffee
- Traditional Arabic Coffee and Dates on arrival
- A choice of dining under the night sky or in an air-conditioned area
- Personal care for every guest
- Background Music
- Price is in USD per person
- Price includes pick-up and drop-off at your Dubai hotel accommodation
- Dhow Cruise prices are on a sharing basis in Seat-In Coach basis (air-conditioned)
- Cruising starts at 8:30pm and finishes at 10:30 pm
- Child rate is from 4 yrs old - 10 yrs old. above 10 yrs old is treated as an adult and will be charged as such.
- Timings depend on weather and season condition
- Tour may or may not be available; check with our reservations officer
- All the rates mentioned are subject to Vat/Taxes
- Bank charges are applicable for using the credit card payment
- Cancellations must be notified to Godubai prior to the scheduled tour date atleast 3-working days
- In the event of non-arrival of the guest: No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day equivalent to the tour rate will be charged.
- Children ages: below the age of 3 years are FREE OF CHARGE and above 11 years are considered adults
COVID related terms:
- Under COVID guidelines issued by the Government of UAE, Supplier will operate at 70% capacity
In summer you are recommended to wear light weight clothing, but extra sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We recommend guests to bring a camera for souvenir photos.
Early reservations are recommended. Group bookings and exclusive bookings can be arranged on request. Please inquire the rates at email@example.com