Tour Info: Dubai City Tour
Dubai City is an amazing place and has become an exciting tourism hub and a global city. It’s the second largest emirate and the most inhabited city of the U.A.E. Located southeast of the Persian Gulf on the Arabian Peninsula, Dubai is world-famous for its modern architecture and beautiful landmarks.
Experience the city with our sightseeing tours that will allow you to explore famous places. The tour starts on pick-up from the hotel where you are staying, going to the Creek where you can capture the view’s enticing beauty on photo before boarding your assigned service coach. Right there you’ll meet your friendly tour guide who will give instructions and educational information about the whole itinerary while passing along the city’s main points.
The tour continues with a passing by to the Spice Souk, a traditional market where fragrances and spices located and passby to the Gold Souk, with unlimited gold jewelry. Prepare yourself for a quick encounter with the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque and take photos. Then stop by the Sunset Beach Road and capture the water’s sparkling color. As you are enjoying the scene under the hot sun, take a nice view of Burj Al Arab -- considered as the world’s only 7 star hotel.
Continue the adventure passing by Souk Madinat, Atlantis, The Palm, The Palm Jumeirah and then take a glimpse of Mall of the Emirates and other modern architecture buildings along Sheik Zayed Road. Finally, completing the sightseeing tour, witness the majestic view of Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world and the famous Dubai Mall, where you and other tourists will be dropped off by the coach and finally sent back to your hotel to rest and relax before we pick you up for the afternoon evening Desert Safari and Creek Dhow Cruise.
• Passing by in Dubai Creek (Note: Road is under renovation & ongoing construction)
* Pass by the Gold Souk
* Pass by the Spice Souk
* Pass by in historic Bastakiya
* Pass by along the creekside Abra - (Not available)
* Visit the Dubai Museum - (Not available)
* Pass by Atlantis The Palm & Photo stop near the view of World Islands
* Photo stop in Jumeirah Mosque outside (not allowed during prayer time inside)
* Photo stop in Palm Jumeirah Public open Beach near to Burj Al Arab Hotel
* Take a scenic view of Burj Khalifa
* Ruling Palace Family
* Passing by the Modern Architecture Buildings in Sheik Zayed Road
• Days of operation: Daily
• Departure/Duration: Morning / 4 hours
• Price is in USD per person.
• Price includes pick-up and drop-off at your Dubai hotel accommodation.
• Dubai City Tour prices are on sharing Seat-In Coach basis (air-conditioned).
• Dubai City Tour commences at 9am and finishes at 1pm.
• Timings depend on weather and season condition.
• Tour is subject for availability.
• During Fridays, some sightseeing/shops are closed. We recommend booking on a different date
Tour Info: Desert Safari
Desert Safari is one exciting activity you should add to your bucket list if you’re looking for real adventure. But there’s more to it than just the thrilling roller coaster ride and the dune bashing. You will also get to enjoy a multitude of activities once you reach the desert camp where you can also experience a true Arabian spirit.
The safari journey starts by picking you up from your hotel in the afternoon and going straight to the destination. An experienced safari driver will drive you through the exciting desert to experience a breathtaking drive in the sand dunes plus a scary dune bashing. A few stops for photo snap shots are absolutely a must if you don’t want to miss the beautiful sunset.
The tour will continue with more fun activities that awaits you in the camp site such as a camel ride. Even more exciting things you shouldn’t miss are Henna painting, the Arabic Shisha (Bubble Hubble) and Arabian Dress Photography. A Souvenir shop is also available where you can buy sample items made from the desert.
And while waiting for the highlight of the tour, a sumptuous meal barbeque dinner and Arabic dishes are served, accompanied by authentic Arabic music to spice up your night. The evening entertainment will then begin with an astounding Tanoura Dance show followed by a lovely Belly Dancer gracing the night. This is a remarkable event you will never forget.
• Pick-up from the hotel and drive to the desert entrance
• Convoy and deflating the tire pressure before embarking for dune bashing
• Dune bashing and drive to reach the high dune with photo stop
• Drive to the desert entrance for Camel riding and picture taking
• Traditional welcome at camp with tea, coffee & soft drinks
• Henna sessions, Arabic Shisha and Traditional Arabic Costume
• Tanoura Dance
• Belly Dance Show
• Dinner Buffet with Barbeque
• Drive back to Dubai
• Days of operation: Daily
• Departure/Duration: Afternoon-Evening/ 5-6 hours
- Price is in USD per person.
- Price includes pick-up and drop-off at your Dubai hotel accommodation.
- Desert Safari prices are on sharing basis in Land Cruiser 4x4 WD car.
- Desert Safari starts at 3pm and finishes at 9pm.
- Alcoholic drinks are served on supplement charges.
- Timings depend on weather and season condition.
- Tour is subject to availability.
- Safari involves off-road driving in rough terrain. Passengers with pre-existing medical conditions, especially heart ailments and back problems, may be adversely affected.
- We are unable to accept passengers below 3 years and over 65 years old, expectant mothers and passengers with back conditions for driving in dune bashing. We can offer an exclusive car and send them directly to camp. Please inquire for rates.
Tour Info: Dhow Dinner Cruise
Spending a nice time exploring Dubai with your loved ones and friends should absolutely include a romantic dinner cruise along Dubai Creek. With the Dhow Dinner Cruise, you don’t just get to enjoy the lavish food, the relaxing ambiance and the scenic view under a beautiful moonlight, but you will also experience a great night of captivating entertainment.
The tour starts with pick-up from your hotel, taking you to an Arabic traditional dhow boat. As you go inside the deck you will be ushered to your table where you will be assisted by a friendly waiter. Just enjoy the cozy feel and the hospitality as you start indulging yourself in wide selection of cuisine served buffet style while some background music plays.
The Dhow Cruise is an experience you surely won’t forget!
• Dubai Creek
• Heritage village
• Chamber of Commerce and the National Bank of Dubai
• Twin Towers
• Cargo Port and local culture area
• Open Sea (The Palm Deira side)
• Days of operation : Daily
• Departure/Duration: Evening/ 2 hours
• Pick-up Time: 7pm to 7:30pm
• Drop-off Time: 11:00pm approx
Dining & Entertainment Shows:
• Lavish International Buffet
• Welcome Juice, Mineral Water, Softdrinks, tea & Coffee
• Traditional Arabic Coffee and Dates on arrival
• A choice of dining under the night sky or in an air-conditioned area
• Personal care for every guest
• Background Music
- Price is in USD per person
- Price includes pick-up and drop-off at your Dubai hotel accommodation
- Dhow Cruise prices are on sharing basis in seat in coach airconditioned
- Dhow Cruise commences at 1900 hrs and finishes at 2300 hrs
- Dhow Cruise boat don't served alcohol drinks on-board
- Timings depends on weather and season condition
- Tour is subject to availability at the time of booking
- Services can be used in 2 days or 3 days
- Bank charges are applicable for using the credit card payment
- Cancellations must be notified to Godubai prior to the scheduled tour date.
- Cancellation charges is applicable if cancelled before the tour date; 100% cancellation charges on same date of tour.
- In the event of non-arrival of the guest No refund for no-shows.
- During the Holy Month of Ramadan NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks as per Government guidelines.
- During DRY DAYS an official public holidays NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks as per the guidelines of DTCM
- This particular tour is not applicable to ANY holiday promotions or event (can't be upgraded to a promotional event package)
- Special rates during the Public Holidays and tours are subject to availability
COVID related terms: Under COVID guidelines issued by the Government of UAE
In summer you are recommended to wear light weight clothing but sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We recommend guests to carry their own camera for souvenir photos.
Early reservations are recommended. Group bookings and exclusive bookings can be arranged on request. Please inquire the rates.